Le Manach, the heir to a long tradition of silk weaving in Touraine, manufactures worldwide renowned furnishing fabrics since 1829.
To view the Le Manach collection, please scroll to the end of this page or click-here.
To obtain the French-LifeStyle sales conditions and tariffs for Le Manach, please sign up under the professional section or contact us:
Telephone: +33 (0) 1 42 60 65 18 or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org(Subject: Le Manach)
The Maison Georges Le Manach, which designs and manufactures furnishing fabrics, founded in 1829 in Tours, is the heir to a long tradition of silk weaving in Touraine, dating back to Louis XI. The factory expanded with the invention of the Jacquard mechanism which revolutionized the textile industry in the early XIXth century.
The company has been run by the same family for five generations, nowadays Olivier Biosse Duplan. In 2006 Le Manach has got the “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” label.
Today the Le Manach collection offers immense possibilities, from the grand classical style to decoration reflecting the latest designs. The flexible weaving, range of colors and variety of designs attract a clientele of highly-acclaimed decorators, all styles and tastes catered for, who continue to bring fame to the company.
Castles: Versailles, Fontainebleau, Vaux-le-Vicomte, Chambord, Chaumont, Maisons-Laffite, Rambouillet… Museums: Camondo, Arts Décoratifs, Orsay, Carnavalet, Beaux-Arts de Dijon,…
Monuments and government buildings: palais de l’Elysée, les Hospices de Beaune, les Invalides, Hôtel de Ville de Paris, Ministères Français, Sénat, Assemblée Nationale, Hôtel Matignon, Hôtel Sully,…
Embassies: Ambassade d’Allemagne, des Etats-Unis, Ambassade de France à Bruxelles, Vienne, Varsovie, Londres, Washington, Moscou, Dakar, Pékin, La Paz… Shops: Cartier, Louis Vuitton…
Hotels: Bristol, Intercontinental, Georges V, Récamier, Meurice, Plazza Athénée, Beach Hôtel (Monaco), Cap Eden Roc (Antibes), Martinez, Claridge (Londres), Mark (NY), L’Orient Express, Lucas Carton,…Abroad: Palais royal du Danemark, Cour de Suède, palais Grand Ducal de Luxembourg, salle du Conseil à Ryad, mairie de Moscou, cabinet du Premier Ministre Belge, Ministère des A.E. du Brésil,…
4 collections available in all styles from Louis XIII, Louis XIV, Louis XVI, Empire/Directoire,
Art nouveau /Art Deco, to Scratch and geometrics.
– Nacrés de Tours, contemporary evolution of the traditional Toiles de Tours.
– Toiles de Tours, thick jacquards created in the 20′ by Georges Le Manach who transposed velvets designs and tapestries in an audacious and innovating quality. In the 30′ Le Manach launches a collection inspired by Africa as well as animal skins. Then come the geometrical designs. 48 colors in the range allow customers to also create their own color combinations.
– Prints, since 1900 Le Manach has been famous for its faithful reproductions of old documents, more than 4200 references. The company uses the very best etching and printing techniques (hand screen). Designs, Louis XV, Chinoiseries, Louis XVI, Directoire, XIXème, Toiles de Jouy can exist in several colorways.
– Silks and wovens, moiré, lampas, damasks, brocatelles, plain silk velvets or patterned velvets, leopard, tiger, zebra (hand woven), taffetas. Le Manach only uses natural materials. Designs exist in several colorways also.
– Special order on request.
The Le Manach Collection – French-LifeStyle Highlights
To view a slide show of the French-LifeStyle highlights, please click on “View with PicLens”.
To obtain the French-LifeStyle sales conditions and tariffs for Le Manach as well as the complete Le Manach collection, please sign up under the professional section and/or do not hesitate to contact French-LifeStyle directly.